20 December 2009

MORE INSPIRATION:

Explore and enjoy the rich visuals of Australia's indigenous people. Click for a personal glimpse at the world down under.

I often head here when blank paper is beckoning.

Who knew? This is where I head when I'm suffering from insomnia.

And for designers, too. Take the frustration out of font pairing.
Comprehensive and well organized, with links for additional research.

Designing a dress is difficult without a body double. This is an inexpensive option, requiring patience, a partner and a few rolls of duct tape.

Click on "my mom made my wedding dress" to see how involved gown-making can be. She, however, used a willing daughter as the mannequin.

This is the ultimate color chart.

No comments:


"Before you can blame an individual for their choices, you have to make sure they have the same choices as everyone else."

Bix , the fanatic cook.